Choose fun, bonding and character development for your child. Trusted counselors with background experience in dealing with children spend 5 days with your child to enrich them with life values, make memories with them and help them enjoy their time
WHAT TO GET, WHAT TO WEAR
1. Campers already chose their teams when registering so changing teams is not allowed on the 1st day of camp. requests should be to the start of the camp.
2. Campers are with counselors of the same gender.
1. Water bolts/Flasks
3. Extra underwear & socks(Juniors)
4. Swimming Suit
5. Lunch (if dosen't take the day campsmeal)
1. Short Sleeves t-shirt
2. Shorts orsports pants
1. You can sign up for meals during the week but meals can't added on same day.
2. In case of any allergies please provide a meal instead.
3. Sunday-Thursday you have to send breakfast meal with your kids. Also you have the option of packing your camper's lunch or purchasing our meal plan.
4. Our staff do their best to make sure campers eat all their meal. In case camper didn't finish the meal provided by Wellspring, we won't be able to send it home to avoid the spoilage of food because of hot weather.
1. You can choose the meeting point while registering.
2. Please Note that the Bus will be cancelled if we didn't reach the minimum capacity. If you want to sign up for the bus you need to check first if there is a spot.