Choose fun, bonding and character development for your child. Trusted counselors with background experience in dealing with children spend 5 days with your child to enrich them with life values, make memories with them and help them enjoy their time
Aqua and Vida Challenges
Pool & Water activities
What to get, what to wear...
1. Campers already choose their teams when registering so changing teams is not allowed on the 1st day of camp.
2. Campers are with counselors of the same gender.
- Water bottles/Flasks
- Extra underwear & socks (Juniors)
- Swimming Suit
- Lunch (In case haven't registered for the camp meal)
- Extra T-shirts
- Shorts or sports pants
- Sports shoes
- You can register for the camp meals anytime during the week but cannot be added on the same day you register
- In case of any allergies please provide a meal instead.
- Sunday-Thursday you have to send breakfast meal with your kids.
- As for lunch, you can register for the camp meal or you can provide lunch
- Our staff do their best to make sure campers eat all their meal. In case camper didn't finish the meal provided by Wellspring, we won't be able to send it home to avoid the spoilage of food because of hot weather.
- You can choose the meeting point while registering.
- The bus doesn't provide door to door service but rater meeting points
- Please Note that the Bus will be cancelled if we didn't reach the minimum capacity. If you want to sign up for the bus you need to check first if there is a spot.